FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 3, 2013
Contact: Kim Straka
608.772.7207 or email@example.com
Neider & Boucher Attorneys Named to 2012 Wisconsin Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
(Madison, WI) – Wisconsin Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars named several Neider & Boucher Attorneys to its 2012 list of honorees.
2012 Wisconsin Super Lawyers:
- Ronald C. Berman (Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Business/Corporate)
- Joseph W. Boucher (Business/Corporate, Closely Held Business, Tax)
- Richard M. Burnham (Business Litigation, General Litigation, Appellate)
- George R. Kamperschroer (Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate, Tax)
- Charles E. Neider (Business/Corporate, Tax)
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Wisconsin attorneys received this honor. The survey is conducted in 48 states.
Neider & Boucher is an 18 person-lawyer firm, providing the highest quality legal services and counseling to businesses and individuals. The firm is located in the University Research Park in Madison, WI. For more information please visit www.neiderboucher.com.