Phone Number: 608-661-4500
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim has been in the private practice of law in Madison since 1975, concentrating his practice in the areas of business law, including formation, governance, finance, mergers and acquisitions; real estate and estate planning/probate. His professional goal is to provide quality counsel and advice to his clients and the businesses and communities they serve.
PLACE OF BIRTH:
BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS:
Dane County, Wisconsin, South Dakota, U.S. Federal District Court, United States Supreme Court
B.A. Economics, 1970 University of Notre Dame
J.D. 1975, University of South Dakota School of Law
– Recipient of the Mazzuchelli Award for Service to Christian Education
– Initial and multi-term Chairperson of the Edgewood High School Board of Trustees
– Director of several educational and charitable organizations
– Tim and his wife are proud parents of three children and proud grandparents of six grandchildren.
– Tim is the 3rd of 10 children of Ray and Marian Sweeney (9 boys and a girl). He is one of the 5th generation of Sweeneys who have lived in Madison/Fitchburg since 1848.
MANY PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT:
-Tim worked closely with his clients to structure, finance, design and develop the first water park resort in Wisconsin Dells, which has served as the industry model and has become the recognized leader in the industry.
-Tim is a member of the 1966 Notre Dame National Championship football team, and an inductee of the Edgewood High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
-Tim and his wife taught high school on the Rosebud Indian Reservation (SD) and Tim was the football and basketball coach (1970-72).
If it was easy, anyone could do it.