At Neider & Boucher, S.C., we regularly assist clients with their estate planning, probate and trust administration needs.
Our clients range from high net worth individuals who have assets located throughout the United States and in other countries to individuals of modest net worth. We also represent banks and corporate trustees in trust administration and probate matters. Our passion, though, is assisting business owners in finding solutions that enable them to pass their businesses on to the next generation and/or to key employees. We have implemented new techniques in response to the ever changing tax and legal environment. Our services include assisting clients with:
- Wills and Trusts.
- Charitable giving and Charitable Trusts.
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies for succession planning.
- Asset protection trusts and other activities.
- Business succession planning.
- Life insurance planning and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
- Marital property agreements and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Medicaid planning and special needs trusts.
- Assisting clients in coordinating beneficiary designations on their life insurance policies, pension plans, IRAs, ROTH IRAs, and annuities with their estate plans.
- Health Care Powers of Attorney and Living Wills.
- Financial Powers of Attorney.
- Will contests and trust litigation.
- Fiduciary income and estate tax returns.
- What is Estate Planning?
- Why is an Advance Health Care Directive important?
- Living Trust vs Will
- Complete a Medical Power of Attorney Document
- What is a Durable Power of Attorney?