Last updated: 3/25/20
Below are links to useful information regarding COVID-19, its impact on businesses and resources to help businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. This list will be updated as more information becomes available. Check back often. Many of the links above are to websites over which Neider & Boucher has no control. We are not responsible for ensuring the security or accuracy of information on any website linked.
Neider & Boucher Publications
- Employment and Employee Benefit Issues
- Coronavirus and Workplace Employment Issues (FAQs)
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and What it Means for Businesses
- COVID-19, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, and The Fall-Out to Your Business
- Furloughs, Layoffs and Terminations in the Time of COVID-19
- Info Sheet #1: COVID-19 and Workforce Considerations
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Info Sheet #2: Coronavirus and Cashflow Considerations (sources of financial assistance) for a list of federal, state and local small business loans and assistance programs. This list will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Resource Page
- CDC COVID-19 Homepage
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 Homepage
- City of Madison and Dane County joint Coronavirus landing page
OSHA and Workplace Safety
State of Wisconsin Executive Orders
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DVW) COVID-19 Homepage
- DWD FAQs: COVID-19 and Unemployment
- Wisconsin UI Handbook for Employers
- Wisconsin UI Handbook for Claimants
- Application for UI Benefits
- Wisconsin UI Benefits Calculators
Employment Law and Employee Benefits
- Department of Labor Resources on coronavirus pandemic
- SHRM COVID-19 resources
- Wisconsin health insurance employee continuation rights.
- Federal Department of Labor COBRA Guidance.
Small Business Financial Assistance
- WEDC Small Business 20/20 Grant Program for CFI businesses)
- Wisconsin KIVA Loan Program
- Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative (WWBI) loans
Other Small Business Resources
- US Chamber tools to help small businesses survive Coronavirus
- Madison Chamber COVID Small business support
- QTI Group Whitepaper on cost-containment strategies
Many of the links above are to websites over which Neider & Boucher has no control. We are not responsible for ensuring the security or accuracy of information on any website linked above.