At Neider & Boucher, S.C., we assist clients with a broad array of services relating to tax planning, tax preparation, and tax audits and adversarial proceedings at both the federal and state levels. We incorporate tax planning and nearly all aspects of representing clients with a focus on structuring our clients’ affairs and transactions in a manner that reduces taxes to the extent reasonably possible.
- Our approach is to involve and work with our clients’ accountants and tax professionals whenever possible. We routinely assist clients with:
- Tax compliance on income, franchise, property, excise, sales and use taxes, estate and trust taxes.
- Tax planning in buying and selling businesses.
- Employee compensation from both the employer’s perspective and employee’s perspective.
- Property taxes including the contesting of tax assessments.