The globalization of trade and investment means that even small enterprises increasingly face challenges and opportunities involving international transactions. You may be involved in the marketing, sale or distribution of products in foreign countries; the importation of products from abroad; or you may need to protect your intellectual property outside the U.S. These are only a few of the issues that increasingly confront both established and growing businesses. At Neider & Boucher, S.C., we have extensive experience dealing with international issues.
More specifically, we regularly assist our clients on a broad range of matters, including:
- All types of agreements, including international distributor and agency agreements.
- Technology licensing and other transfers.
- Registration and protection of trademarks, trade names, copyrights and other intellectual property.
- Acquisitions, direct investments and joint ventures.
- International letters of credit.
- Customs issues.
- International litigation and judgment enforcement.
- Business-related immigration
- International tax issues.